E-mail

I was surprised and disturbed yesterday when I discovered my e-mail interface through findlaw had been changed. At first I thought the good people at findlaw had deleted all my e-mails, folders, and addresses I had saved. I was devastated since that was the only place that contained addresses of 50 of my closest friends and e-mails with research and "job kudos."

Depressed, and pretty sick with a head cold, I went to bed. This morning, I discovered the e-mail fairy had come. She brought back all my addresses and saved e-mails. I found out I have a lot more storage on the account as well. Thank you, findlaw fairy, thank you.

3 comments:

kcrazorback said...

OK, we need to have a talk about so called "fairies."

Rebekah Scott, M.MFT, LPC, LMFTA said...

does this mean that you will send us new pictures?????

TwinLawyerMommy said...

Probably not, Roo. I tend to put all my pictures on my Facebook page now. Do you ever check yours anymore? :)