Potty Training Success!!!

It's been awhile since I've posted anything. Since this blog has spoken about potty training so much, I thought it would be a wonderful place to share how well the girls are doing! They hardly ever have pee accidents anymore, and just a few poo accidents. We went to the Denver Zoo Saturday, and not one accident! I was so stoked. The funniest moment we've had was when Annie made her first poo. I was sitting on the edge of the tub, Dad, Parker, and I were all cheering, and she bent over on my lap so I could wipe her. Before I could grab the t.p., her sister grabbed it and wiped Annie for me. I laughed so hard. I told Parker thank you, that I was Annie's mom and that I could handle that job.

1 comments:

susantks said...

Hey - if the kids'll take care of each other, I'd say give'em the job! Gets you out of the potty business forever! Yay!