"Noonles"

Kids say the cutest stuff. My two are learning how to talk right now, and it's so much fun. They can't say "noodles," but they say "noonles." They say "nummy" for "yummy." When I tell them to do something, even before they do it, they pronounce themself as "goo girl", or, "good girl!" They love their "sisser," and they yell "Amen" at church for all to hear. They laugh at me when I call them by the wrong name. They crack me up so much now, I can't wait until they start forming sentences.

2 comments:

Ron G said...

Way to go Sis. Thanks for sharing your adventure with us here. Though we don't want to hear about your friskiness with my brother (EEEWWWW!!!!)! (Just kidding, no really, EEEWWW).

I hope this is a great avenue to share the ups and downs of the challenge of raising our little angels.

Rebekah Scott, M.MFT, LPC, LMFTA said...

I would love to hear them yelling AMEN in church!!! and really you don't know there names????!!!! I can't tell which one is which in the picture I got in the mail they look so much alike what happened to the painted nails technique?