Answers to Readers' Questions

"gamma raise" asked how to play "traffic football" in a rural setting. To this reader, I respond that one might just play a much slower version and adjust the downs, or count something besides cars, like cows or light poles.

"ron g" asked me why I do not blog very often. To this reader, I respond with this: read the title of my blog! ;) Also, sometimes I find it difficult to come up with entertaining and informative things to blog about. However, as the New Year gears up and my twins turn 2, keep checking in as I am sure to find a lot of new inspiration!

To all 4 of my loyal readers, I wish you a Happy, Prosperous, God-blessed, Enlightened New Year.

1 comments:

Rebekah Scott, M.MFT, LPC, LMFTA said...

Happy New Year to you too I miss coming to Colorado and seeing you all this year. IF we get out spring break a HUGE OLE IF maybe then!!! I can't believe the twins are two!!! I posted something funny from well you guess who to go with "the deep stuff"