Potty Training

This weekend, the girls and I made our first attempt at potty training. Whoever said potty training was easy or could be accomplished in a weekend was probably training a four-year-old instead of a two-year-old. My oldest brother (hp calculators and spaghetti sandwiches's twin) said "well, my kids just potty trained themselves." I'll check with her later, but I bet his wife would beg to differ with that statement.

Overall, we had some success, especially with my youngest twin, but I think it'll be a few months before we try again. They just can't quite verbalize their needs enough yet. Now, to clean up the mess...

2 comments:

Rebekah Scott, M.MFT, LPC, LMFTA said...

i can't believe they are old enough to be "potty training" that is crazy!!!! is it cold and snowy there?

TwinLawyerMommy said...

Yes, Roo. It is very cold and it snowed a little last night. The girls are getting old--and big! They're halfway to 6' tall!