Speaking of Legally Blonde...

As you can see from the comment on my last post, my mom thinks I'm somewhat "Legally Blonde"-like. (You know, the movie where Reese Witherspoon goes to Harvard Law School...) I was thinking that our best "Legally Blonde" moment during the week of the trial was on Wednesday night after closing arguments. It was 4 p.m., we weren't hungry but wanted to do something. We called around and arranged for the three of us to get pedicures. Two of us got French toes. One got red. This is part of the reason I love working for this firm... while I perform a wide variety of large and small tasks, there are great perks like pedicures! The next day as the verdict was announced, our firm had the prettiest toenails in the courtroom.

Fun fact: Reese Witherspoon is TO THE DAY one year OLDER than me!

3 comments:

kcrazorback said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kcrazorback said...

I don't know what French toes are; perhaps a photo would be helpful. Did they have anything to do with the win?

TwinLawyerMommy said...

KCR: French toes are like a French manicure, if you don't know what that is, ask your wife. I don't know if they influenced the jury verdict or not, but the law partners are so superstitious we might get 'em during every trial!