Pee and Poop Story

WARNING: the squeamish may not want to read this one.

It happened on Saturday afternoon. My husband-bear and I put our little darlings down for their afternoon nap. We were exhausted, they weren't. I heard them fussing, but since they weren't fussing too bad, I left them in their cribs. We dozed off--for a very short time, and when I awoke, I ventured into their room.

When I arrived, I found that Baby A had thrown all her bears and blankets out of her bed, stripped down naked, and peed all over her mattress. Likewise, Baby B had thrown all her bears and blankets out of her bed, stripped down naked, and pooped on her mattress. She also smeared it all over the wall and crib, and she was brown from head to toe.

I yelled for my husband, and we both wanted to gag. He took Baby B and jumped in the shower, and I left Baby A in the wet crib and gathered cleaning supplies. I threw Baby A in the shower with dad and Baby B after "B" had been decontaminated and began my cleaning. At least "A" went poo-poo before I put her down for a nap--it could have been much worse. Husband-bear cleaned and dried the babies, and I cleaned and did laundry. My small mountain of laundry quickly turned into Mount Everest, especially after finding many treasures at yard sales.

7 comments:

Rebekah Scott, M.MFT, LPC, LMFTA said...

you know I can't help but die laughing. We should have a reunion at your place. I am leaving Friday morning to go to Brazil but then we need to catch up.

TwinLawyerMommy said...

Wow! Whatcha doin' in Brazil? Hope you have a fun and safe trip!

Emily said...

That was a very funny story to all of us who did not have to partake in the cleaning. I cannot imagine having two the same age. Three of different ages is no walk in the park, but no matter what it sure is fun.

gamma raise said...

I think this tops any pee/poop story I ever had about your brothers - even the double poopy bathtub of boys.

TwinLawyerMommy said...

I have a poopy bathtub story as well. (I think I wrote about it in an earlier post!)

Ron G said...

Sis,
This was a great story to share. I told Lee Ann that she needs to read your stories more often. We miss you guys and enjoy getting these little glimpses at the challenges of a mother of two special girls. Ron.

TwinLawyerMommy said...

Aw, thanks Uncle Ron!