Christmas Day!

Merry Christmas to all of my loyal blog readers. We had a fun-filled morning, waking up at 2 a.m. and coaxing the children back to bed. It worked, and we eventually rolled out of bed to see the bounty left by Santa at 7 a.m.

After all the hard work, energy, and money I spent on the girls' gifts, the thing they've played with the most so far today is a piece of green yarn tied to a stick. (It's their "fishing poles.") I could have saved so much money... :)

Hope you all have a very fun day, and I hope to post some pictures later!

2 comments:

Rebekah Scott, M.MFT, LPC, LMFTA said...

oh I bet they were so cute and it looks like you have a new blog face lift. how are you doing?

Justin said...

Glad to hear your Christmas was so memorable. I pray that 2009 will be even more blessed for you!