Published!

I recently became a published author in the legal world. I wrote a chapter on the federal sector EEO process for a continuing education publication. While mine was the shortest chapter in the book, about 16 pages, I was pretty proud of the accomplishment due to all the obligations in my life. (I even mentioned my twins in my bio.)

If you've seen the Steve Martin movie "The Jerk,*" you can get some idea of the reaction I had when I received my copy of the book. "The new phone books are here, the new phone books are here!! I finally have my name in print! I am somebody!" *Greg, you still need to give me a tutorial on how to post links!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

You are so fancy. What a neat accomplishment!

Justin said...

Congratulations, C.Jaye! I remember how I felt the first time I had a book review published in an on-line magazine--and you're in ACTUAL INK AND PAPER! Kudos.

Rebekah Scott, M.MFT, LPC, LMFTA said...

16 PAGES THAT IS NOT SHORT puts my one page locally published article to shame!!!