More Potty Training

After an e-mail exchange with my sister-in-law, Mrs. spaghetti sandwiches, I realized I neglected to blog about a funny potty training story. I have now decided to stop the potty training, because while the girls would go if I asked them, they couldn't quite tell me on their own when they needed to go. During the middle of our big "training day," my little girl was standing in the kitchen kinda bent over. She was holding herself and had a strange look on her face. I asked her, "do you need to go pee-pee?" She sheepishly replied, "sure," then a gush immediately sprang forth. I yelled "no!", then instantly realized I shouldn't scare her or get on to her, so then I started yelling excitedly "run, run, run!" She stopped mid-stream, which I was very impressed about, and I put her on the potty chair. When she "started up" again, she then took her hand, put it in the stream, and splashed it all over the place exclaiming proudly "splash, splash!"

If that didn't sicken you enough, tonight we had a pretty gross encounter with "poo" in the bathtub. I WISH it had been Winnie the. But it wasn't. Since they got two baths tonight, and I gave four baths total, I plan to bathe myself, relax, and enjoy my evening.

1 comments:

Rebekah Scott, M.MFT, LPC, LMFTA said...

HA this is hilarious when you get them potty trained I'll come baby sit!!!